Robert (Bob) Dubke
is President of Technology Ideas Corporation and its
subsidiary, Data Center Brokers. The companies specialize in brokering the
sale and acquisition of data centers for investors. Using his extensive
commercial real estate and engineering background to achieve results for
his company′s clientele, Bob supports the company′s business operations.
He is focused on developing profitable business relationships for his clients.
Bob combines his engineering and real estate expertise to help clients meet
their data center requirements by finding new facilities or retrofitting existing properties.
Bob′s professional background includes employment as a product development
engineer with the IBM Corporation, computer software developer, and educator in Minnesota and Hawaii.
Bob is a current member in the following organizations:
- Minnesota Commercial Association of REALTORS® (MNCAR)
- Minnesota Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Minnesota Real Estate Exchangors (MREE)
- Association of Data Center Management Professionals (AFCOM)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) - Life Senior Member
A native of Minnesota, Bob holds a bachelor′s degree in mathematics and physics from
Minnesota State University, Mankato and a bachelor′s degree in electrical engineering
from the University of Colorado.
Bob Dubke - Real Estate Broker - Minnesota License: 40147516
Data Center Brokers - Minnesota License: 40146754